Views:8 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2015-12-21 Origin:Site
Do you know what flexible copper foil connector is? Adopt high-quality 0.05 ~ 0.3mm thick copper foils as raw material, then laminate and press the foils together by high-current and high-temperature polymer diffusion welding.
Then what are features of copper foils? Copper foils have low surface oxygen properties, so they can be attached with a variety of different substrates, such as metallic insulation materials, which have a wide temperature range. Copper foils are mainly used in electromagnetic shielding and anti-static. It can be divided into: self-adhesive foil, double-lead copper foil, single-lead copper foil, etc.
What are features of copper foil connectors？
1. avoid operational accidents caused by the surrounding environment,such as earthquake and displacement .
2. play a secondary cooling effect.
3. the conductive connection between high-current device is more convenient, reliable and safe, and to protect all related equipment from external influence.
4. absorb noise and vibration, caused by high sink and electrical equipment operation.
5. easy installation, high power, energy saving, superior conductivity, anti-fatigue ability and long service life, maintenance-free.